Friday, January 17, 2014

The Haunting of Leigh Maxwell

I can't tell you how excited I was. My friend and mentor Esther Luttrell asked me to do a voice over.

It's not everyday one gets asked to perform by a producer of the off beat comedy LITHIUM SPRINGS who is also the author of several book titles including:

The fun children’s book SPEARFINGER.
The writer’s informative SCREENWRITER’S Q & A
The mystery novel INVITATION TO A MURDER
The highly therapeutic MURDER IN THE MOVIES
Two inspirational books DEAR DEAN … LOVE, MOM
& BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH

Esther has been involved in many films and television productions, ie. Little House on the Prairie and LA Confidential, just to name a few. She was also production coordinator of the hit television series CHiPs.

Although I’d been writing a long time, Esther basically taught me how to write a screenplay. So there was no question as to whether I would graciously accept the opportunity to promote her novel. 

Find out more about Esther and see all of her titles at estherluttrell.com. Or copy and paste, http://www.estherluttrell.com/index.html

Presenting a 44 sec. book trailer.

THE HAUNTING OF LEIGH MAXWELL
from Author ESTHER LUTTRELL


No comments:

Post a Comment